Komodo National Park is located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. It is famous for being the home of the Komodo Dragons. The Park also offers beautiful landscapes, beaches, and amazing underwater marine life. Visitors can only access the National Park with the Komodo yacht charter from Labuan Bajo.
Most oceans around Komodo National Park have perfect dive sites. For those who want to do diving, you can join a Komodo boat charter for perfect dive exploration. The dive boat tour to Komodo also offers a combination of activities, leisure, and Komodo adventure.
With the Komodo island boat charter, you will be able to visit the 8 recommended places in Komodo. The boat also lets you choose your own holiday activities during the trip. So once you make a reservation you will be free to choose the places to visit and things to do.
On Komodo National Park, there are two islands where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. Rinca Island and Komodo Island are the places where most Komodo Dragons are found. Both islands have over 2000 Komodo Dragons. Besides that, you will also find other wildlife such as birds, snakes, deer, and wild pigs.
The beautiful beaches are also found on Komodo, you can enjoy the beautiful pink beach, Taka Makasar, and Long Beach on Padar Island. Siaba Island is also the best place to enjoy your time on the beach.
List of 8 Recommended Places to Visit in Komodo National Park
For your best traveling to Komodo, here are the following recommended places to visit in Komodo National Park:
- Rinca Island is an island where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. There are over 2000 Komodo Dragons found on this island. Beside the Komodo, there is also other wildlife such as deer, snakes, buffalo, birds, and wild pigs. You can also enjoy the spectacular views from the top of the island.
- Kalong Island is famous for thousands of bats and it is a mangrove island. Once you arrive on this island, it will not possible to land on the island. So all visitors will enjoy the island from the boat, watching the bats flying over the island. The best time to visit the island is in the afternoon to evening.
- Komodo island is one of the largest islands in Komodo National Park. It is a place where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. There are more than 3000 Komodo Dragons are found here.
- Pink Beach is located in the north of Komodo Island. It is one of the most popular beaches in the Park. This place is perfect for snorkeling, relaxing, taking pictures, or hiking on the small hill on the side of the beach.
- Padar island is an amazing island with spectacular views. You will have to hike for 30 minutes to get to the top of the island. The best time to visit is when sunrise or sunset. Enjoy your time here, trekking and taking pictures.
- Gili Lawa island is a perfect island to enjoy the spectacular views. The island is located in the north of Komodo Island. You will hike on the island for great views. The island also has a beautiful beach and a perfect spot for snorkeling and diving.
- Manta Point is a place where you will have the possibility to swim and snorkel with Manta Rays. You will enjoy the clear water, beautiful coral gardens, and a variety of fish. Besides that, you can also visit Taka Makasar which is located very close to Manta Point.
- Kanawa Island is located near Labuan Bajo. It is a perfect island to enjoy beautiful views, hiking, and snorkeling. You can also relax on the white sandy beaches on this island.
- That is all the places you can visit once join the Komodo island boat tour. You can also search for more places once you book a Komodo yacht charter from Labuan Bajo.
Best Komodo Island Boat Tour from Labuan Bajo
If you plan to join the Komodo Island boat charter, the following are some of the best-recommended tours:
- 4 days and 2 night Komodo private boat charter from Labuan Bajo. This tour package will allow you to explore15 places in Komodo National Park. You can also choose your own places to visit.
- 3 days and 2 nights Komodo boat charter. This tour is based on a private boat charter with a maximum of 10 people on the boat. You can select your own places to visit.
- 2 days and 1 night Komodo boat charter. The boat charter to Komodo for 2 days is available daily departure from Labuan Bajo. You will visit six or seven places in the Park.
For more tour arrangements, bookings, and price details, you can visit the Komodo boat charter from Labuan Bajo. There you will find many varieties of tour arrangements. If you are a budgeting traveler, you can choose to go on a standard boat. Meanwhile, if you are looking for exclusive ones, you can choose to go on a premium Komodo island boat charter.
How Much is the cost of a Komodo Yacht Charter?
The prices for a private yacht charter to Komodo start from $2000 to $6000 for a boat. These prices include all the boat services during the trip. You will also have private land transfers in Labuan Bajo to the port.
For the standard Komodo island, boat charter will price $2000 per boat. And the deluxe boat to Komodo will cost $3000 per boat. Meanwhile, the luxury boat can cost $4000 to $6000 per boat. All the prices are quota to change, depending on the season of holiday.
Some Komodo island yacht charters are also available. These Komodo island boat tours are available from Bali. When you want to book on this boat charter, you need to make an advance booking, at least 1 month before the departure date. The boat price is $12.000 for a 6 day and 5-night private trip.
The boat charter is also available from Lombok. This boat will allow you to explore Sumbawa, Moyo, Kanawa, and Komodo National Park. It is available on 5 day 4-night Komodo private boat tours. You will need to arrange in advance to get a better deal on this boat charter to Komodo.