Top tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo are the best choice for traveling to Komodo National Park. Labuan Bajo is a small town located in West Flores, Indonesia. It is the main gateway to start your Komodo trip.
There are a variety of Komodo tours you can choose to join. You can book day tours or overnight tour packages. Some Komodo tours from Bali and Lombok are also available. These types of tours are private services.
Komodo National Park is the place where you can find the world's largest lizard called Komodo Dragons. Besides the Komodo Dragons, you can also find other wildlife such as buffalo and deer. You will also enjoy the beautiful landscapes, beaches, and great underwater marine life.
5 Top Komodo Tours to Book from Labuan Bajo
We have selected all the best Komodo island tours that suit all the price range. Our Komodo Tours Islands are being top reviews in some of the online media. This is due to our excellent service to those who join the tour to Komodo.
Komodo Wisata serves all markets, domestic and international. We speak more than 2 languages to give you better services. Our team will ensure that you have a great travel experience while using our services.
Komodo Island and Rinca are two islands where the most Komodo Dragons are found. These two islands can be reached with the Komodo Tours Pulau boats from Labuan Bajo. These boat tours depart daily from Labuan Bajo.
Below are the 5 Komodo Island tours to book:
- 4 Days Komodo Tours Island Private. This type of tour package is an overnight tour or live board. It is the perfect package if you are a family group. The tour will use a private Phinisi boat.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights Shared Group Komodo Island Tour. You will join a group of 20 people and will use a Phinisi boat. This is suitable if you are looking for budgeting tour packages.
- Private Top Komodo Tours 3 Days and 2 nights from Labuan Bajo. The tour will allow you to explore 13 places in Komodo National Park. This is one of the most famous tour packages to book in Komodo Wisata.
- 4 Days and 3 Nights Bintang Komodo Tours from Lombok. These tour packages will use a standard Phinisi boat. You will explore Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo National Park.
- Full-day Komodo Dragon Tours. The tour packages will use a high-speed boat and a Phinisi boat. You can choose between these options. You will visit 6 places in Komodo National Park.
Komodo Island Tour Prices
On Komodo Wisata Tours and Travel, you will find a variety of tour prices to Komodo Island. We have selected all the suitable prices to meet your great travel experience to Komodo Island.
Our prices range from $50 to $1000 per person, while if you go on a private trip, the price will be $6000 per boat. The price depends on the season, low season, and the high season will be different prices. We also offer discounts for personal or group tours.
Below are the detailed prices of our tour packages:
- Shared 4 Days tour from Lombok is $230 per person
- 4 Days 3 Nights Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo is $6000 per boat
- 3 days Private Komodo tours are $5000 per boat
- Shared Komodo tours 3 Days and 2 Nights is $250 per person
- Full-Day shared Komodo Island tour is $150 per person
- One Day Private Komodo island Tours are $1000 to $2000 per boat
The above prices are inclusive:
- Meals or lunch box
- Tour Guides
- Boat Trip (Phinisi or Speedboat)
- Snorkeling gear
- Entrance Fee for shared tour packages
- Coffee and tea
- Cabin room for a private tour
They do not include insurance, entrance fees for a private trip, personal expenses, and many more.
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Padar Island offers a spectacular landscape. It is one of the most popular islands for trekking in Komodo National Park.
- Manta Point is a place where you will find schools for the Manta Rays. Enjoy snorkeling or diving in this amazing spot
- Komodo island is the homeland of over 2000 Komodo Dragons, the world's largest lizards which are also called Varanus Komodoensis.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. The island is popular as a place where you will find thousands of bats. The best time to visit is at sunset.
- Kanawa Island offers a spectacular view, a great place for snorkeling, and a walk on a white sandy beach.
- Rinca island is an island where over 3000 Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. this island is a recommended place to visit if you want to see more Komodo. You will also enjoy spectacular views of the island.
- Pink Beach is located in the north of Komodo Island. It is the most popular beach with a pink sand beach. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and beach walks. You can also hike to the sides of the beach to find great views and take pictures.
- Gili Lawa Darat and Laut. There are two Gili Lawa that you can visit in Komodo National park. Gili Lawa Darat is the most popular for its view and great for medium hiking, while Gili Lawa Laut is located in front of Gili Lawa Darat. Both places offer spectacular views and the best time to visit is at sunset.
- Kelor Island island is famous for its white-sand beaches, stunning landscapes, and clear water. It is perfect for snorkeling, swimming, hiking, and for landscape photography.
- Manjarite Beach is a place where you can enjoy snorkeling in an untouched coral reef rich in underwater life.
- Batu Bolong is one of the spectacular dive spots in Komodo National Park. There you can find a variety of fish, sharks, and beautiful coral reefs.
- Taka Makasar is a white sand bar located close to Manta Point. It is a great place for snorkeling, swimming, taking pictures, and beach walking.
There are many more places to visit in Komodo National Park. You can ask your Komodo Wisata tour for more recommended places to visit. More Komodo island tour packages, dive packages, and boat charters are also available.